Freedom + Community
ReOpen San Diego is a nonpartisan group of citizens fighting peacefully for the rights of the citizens of San Diego to be able to pursue free, healthy and happy lives. We stand against unjustified and unwarranted coercion, lockdowns, mandates and restrictions. These actions harm most everyone, especially our children, small businesses, people who lost their jobs and the lowest income residents in our community.
Reopen means reopen for ALL and for good without vaccine verification, mask mandates or arbitrarily classifying businesses and employees as non-essential. Everyone is essential!
ReOpen San Diego In The News
- San Diego Union-Tribune: ReOpen San Diego threatens to sue city over vaccine mandates
- ReOpen San Diego and other advocates hold press conference and rally against the City employee vaccine mandate
- ReOpen San Diego to host ‘Stop the Purge’ rally outside City Council meeting
- SDRostra Op-ED: Mayor Todd Gloria Begins The Political Purge of People of Faith
- City of San Diego set to fire hundreds of unvaccinated city employees by Dec. 1