Freedom + Community
ReOpen San Diego is a nonpartisan group of citizens fighting peacefully for the rights of the citizens of San Diego to be able to pursue free, healthy and happy lives. We stand against unjustified and unwarranted coercion, lockdowns, mandates and restrictions that hurt the most vulnerable in our community.
Reopen means reopen for ALL and for good without vaccine verification, mask mandates or arbitrarily classifying businesses and employees as non-essential. Everyone is essential!
ReOpen San Diego In The News
- ‘ReOpen San Diego’ reacts to Mayor Gloria’s proclamation with their own
- Mama Bear of 4 Kids from ReOpen San Diego addresses the San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- ReOpen San Diego Partners with Let Them Breathe for SMILE-FEST
- KPRZ: Across The County broadcast
- KPRZ: Hold Fast Stay True Radio Show. ReOpen San Diego co-founders on how ReOpen SD started.