Freedom + Community
ReOpen San Diego is a nonpartisan group of citizens fighting peacefully for the rights of the citizens of San Diego to be able to pursue free, healthy and happy lives. We stand against unjustified and unwarranted coercion, lockdowns, mandates and restrictions that hurt the most vulnerable in our community.
Reopen means reopen for ALL and for good without vaccine verification, mask mandates or arbitrarily classifying businesses and employees as non-essential. Everyone is essential!
ReOpen San Diego In The News
- ReOpen San Diego on the Mark Larson Show about the October 5, 2021, San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- KGTV 10 News: ReOpen San Diego Speaks at San Diego County Board’s First Transparency Committee Meeting
- San Diegans speak out against Nathan Fletcher’s resolution to declare ‘misinformation’ a public health crisis
- Chair Fletcher creates policy to declare COVID-19 ‘misinformation’ a public health crisis
- The San Diego Union-Tribune: Rage against the vaccine: how a San Diego group is lashing out at COVID-19 rules