ReOpen San Diego is a nonpartisan group of citizens fighting peacefully for the rights of the citizens of San Diego to be able to pursue free, healthy and happy lives. We stand against unjustified and unwarranted coercion, lockdowns, mandates and restrictions. These actions harm most everyone, especially our children, small businesses, people who lost their jobs and the lowest income residents in our community.
Reopen means reopen for ALL and for good without vaccine verification, mask mandates or arbitrarily classifying businesses and employees as non-essential. Everyone is essential!
Come join us for the last Healthcare Workers meet up in 2022! For more details, please contact Stephanie the leader of the Healthcare workers meet up group for…Find out more »
San Diego, California 92109 United States
- City of San Diego Presentation on Ending the COVID-19 Emergency – Scot Youngblood, MD
- ‘ReOpen’ Sues SD, Says ‘Blatantly Illegal’ Vaccine Mandate Robs Citizens of Rights
- ReOpen San Diego sues city of San Diego over COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- San Diego Union-Tribune: San Diego first responders, others sue city over vaccine mandate
- San Diego Union-Tribune: ReOpen San Diego threatens to sue city over vaccine mandates
- ReOpen San Diego and other advocates hold press conference and rally against the City employee vaccine mandate